What's In Stores + Win $25 To Ross

Yesterday while out running errands I stopped in to my local Ross 'Dress for Less' store to check out their dress selection for the upcoming holiday week. And while their selection was a plenty I noticed a few key trends, lace, caftans, coral and my personal favorite, prints. I also spied that 90% off their dresses were well under $20, with the exception of a few. And though I left without a dress (not very many in my size, sometimes being small has it's crappy days), I didn't leave empty handed and I can't wait to show you in the future. Until then check out what Ross has to offer and don't forget to enter below to win $25 for you to spend at Ross! Xo.

What would you pick?
Have this in cream, you may remember it here and here
I really wanted this beauty, but size 10 wasn't going to cut it. How gorgeous is that print though!?
And now, The Giveaway!
(Choose One, Or Choose'm All)