Nutella Stuffed French Toast

I've never been a huge Nutella fan, I mean I love chocolate as much as the next person, perhaps even more so, but the thought of spreadable chocolate doesn't really do it for me. Now, David on the other hand, spoonfuls that guy, so as a Pre-Valentine's Day treat I whipped up some Nutella Stuffed French Toast topped with Powdered Sugar and Strawberries. Even I indulged in it's rich, chocolatey goodness.
Nutella Stuffed French Toast - Serves 3
6-8 Sliced of Thick (Or Reg) Sliced Bread
2 Eggs
2 Tbsp. Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
2 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
5 Tbsp. Milk
4-5 Tablespoons Of Nutella
1 C. Sliced Strawberries
Powdered Sugar to Top - Optional

1. First mix the milk, egg, vanilla and cinnamon sugar in a bowl, I like to mix half to begin with and then when that runs out mix the other half, it keeps breads from over saturating. 
Next I butter the pan, dip the first slices in the mixture, then add to pan after butter has melted. Lightly brown both sides, then remove from heat.
 Add to plate, spread Nutella on slices and top with sliced strawberries. 
Sandwich the slices, top with more strawberries and sprinkle powdered sugar if desired. 
Enjoy!