5 Things To Love About Fancy French Cologne's Makeover

Sometimes we need to give ourselves some oomph with a makeover, and with spring coming up how can one resist making over one's closet? Well Fancy French Cologne did just that and made over their entire site, bringing us a fresh and more inviting look with plenty of gorgeous spring pieces to choose from...
Here are my favorite 5 pieces from their new and revamped shop...


1. Mila Dress, $48
I just ordered this and can't wait to wear it, stay tuned for styling!
Clearly I'm feeling peaches and oranges this season but I am loving this drop waisted beauty with (subtle:) Black or (bold:) Purple Platforms.
I almost couldn't resist getting this with the dress but it was a little small for my and my 'luggage', the perfect pop of color to any outfit...
 4. Scale Necklace, $62
I'd love to pair this with just about anything from a t-shirt to the Mila Dress above.
It seems I have a thing for this hue for spring, but it's more the print, how fabulous is this with high waisted black shorts or a leather pleated mini, or go bold with fuchsia pants like pictured.
What are you loving?