How I Wore (My) Fancy French Cologne

Over the weekend you may have caught my 5 Things To Love From Fancy French Cologne post, and if you happened to, you probably recognize this little number that I now call one my favorites. I'm not sure what to love more, the perfectly draped sheer fabric, the bold yet simple black and white print or the fact that it's under $20. All the above, right? I foresee this being worn a lot more this coming season, and with the adorable accessories that I also happened to pick up on my little 'shopping trip', like the oversized wayfarer like shades ($6) and the gorgeous Layered Earth Necklace ($12). 

I also snagged the BB Dakota "Nia" Tank ($14) and this Croc Bag ($18) that will be shown at a later date so I don't overload you with too many new goodies at once. And with Fancy French Cologne's prompt $7 shipping I was able to order over the weekend and get my package early yesterday morning, making it just in time for the upcoming weekend. It looks like I just found a new boutique to love, what do you guys think?
Shirt c/o Fancy French Cologne, Short Clothes Hound, Bag Vintage, Shoes Vince Camuto, Necklaces Vintage & c/o Fancy French Cologne, Sunglasses c/o Fancy French Cologne, Bangle Jewelmint
Happy Weekend! It's Fashion Friday At Blonde Episodes!

*Frugalista Disclosure - FFC gave me a credit to their store entirely for the purpose of this review, as always my opinions are 100% honest and my own.