How I Wore It : Fraas Wrap In Lavender

Tuesday I received a fabulous package from the lovely people at Lipton Publicity stocked with a few goodies including this amazing lavender Fraas (viscose) scarf. I don't know how they knew that purple was my favorite color but they hit the nail on the head with their choice. The scarf itself lightweight and oh-so-soft, leaving me wanting one in each color. Fraas has been around 130 years (so they must be doing some right) and their wraps can be found on their website and on amazon.com (or by calling 212-575-0191) with prices from $12-58 (mine in particular is $36, and comes in 10 other colors). I ended up pairing mine with a striped tee, colorful skirt and a boyfriend blazer to brighten up today's gloomy and rainy weather. 

What do you think? 
 Top and Bag Old Navy, Shoes Vince Camuto via Swirl, Skirt Loft, Jacket Target, Scarf Fraas c/o Lipton Publicity, Sunglasses Forever21(?), Bangles Kohl's & H&M
Xo Happy Friday