2-4 and many more



Yesterday was my birthday and of course my internet decided it wasn't going to work for the day (it's way of telling me to relax? maybe...) so producing a post was a little difficult. However, I finally got on and am posting my look from my birthday afternoon with the family. It was a lovely birthday my mom and dad came up and surprised me and we went to lunch, came home and spent the day together. Relaxing and not over the top...my how my life has changed over the past couple of years (for the good of course..). I threw on my leopard print maxi over a mini dress and topped it with a fitted vest and cut out pumps. Completing the look with a fringe bag and bangles. What do you think?
H&M Dress, Mini Dress Vintage, Vest Express, Bag H&M, Bangles vintage, Necklace Vintage, Pumps Calvin Klein
Happy Weekend!