Polka Stripes

Though it seems I'm wearing stripes two days in a row, I actually just wasn't able to post yesterday's look of the day because I was stuck on the set in the boondocks literally all day and was unable to take my picture or get an internet connection (but managed to lock my keys in my car, awesome!). Though I can tell you I wore this lace top with skinny jeans and gladiator zip up platforms completed with chains accessories. As for Today, I had my husband snap a few pictures before I ran out for Day 3 on the set, ahhh only 1 more day!  And here is what I wore...
Jacket H&M ($7) Tank H&M (Circa 2006 $4) Pants Banana Republic (Circa 2007), Bag Old Navy ($17) Vintage and Kohl's Bangles ($1) Chain Necklace My Creation

An Added Accessory...that just didn't want to leave ;)

Happy Monday!