Bright Colors and Adventures


This weekend has been an eventful one, we have visitors for the week and it's been super busy. I'm sorry guys, I'll tighten the leash and get back to work.  So we're out walking around our lake today and we stumble across these precious ducklings that just came up to us and were so sweet. Sadly we didn't have anything to bring them. None the less, they didn't mind the photo op. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

As far as this brightly colored outfit goes I paired a green tucked in the tshirt dress (here) with a bold pink tule skirt (here). I completed the look with a cat eye glasses (my new fave) and platform gladiators. I tried to keep the accessories low key due the bold clothing.

Love or Hate?

Dress (worn as shirt) Banana Republic, Skirt Rodarte for Target, Platforms Alice and Olivia for Payless, 
Cat Eye Sunglasses Old Navy, Bangle H&M, Belt Vintage