Splashes of Color

When you think Tie Dye, I'm sure you think Tie Dye T-shirts or Tanks. But Tie Dye actually can been seen in many other shapes and forms - and I'm sure you also know that thanks to Proenza Schouler who "reinvented" the fabulous print this season.
Turns out Tie Dye is and was one of the most sought after trends for spring 2010...Interesting...

Anyhow, the print doesn't have to be so bohemian, it actually can be quite chic - imagine it for a fitted sheath, I think I might go buy a white sheath and tie dye it now that I say that.....


I actually bought this little number at TJ Maxx a couple years back for a cousin's beach wedding, funny how things come back in style. I'm liking the bouncy stretch material (aka polyester) that it is, and I love wrapping a belt around the waist. As you probably already know, I'm a lover of a cinched waist - I adore how it gives a feminine hourglass shape.  I thought a cream belt would do the trick, give a little pop as opposed to my cognac belt, and then threw on my purple peep toes and was off.

       Dress TJ Maxx, Wrap Belt Vintage, Peep Toe Pumps Steve Madden, Bracelets H&M

What do you think?