Running with the Giraffes

More like Running in Giraffe Print Heels. I seriously need to wear some of the shoes I have hidden in my closet,  I have a small rotation that I wear on a regular basis all the while the other 160 shoes collect dust or perhaps worse - spiders. Eck! OK that might've been overly dramatic. So Instead of reaching for my gladiator platforms today I noticed something spotted looking right at me and I had to put them on, even though Mary Jane's aren't on the top of the trend list this season. I however got a ton of compliments out on my shopping excursion. So there. I paired the rosette top I picked up at Marshalls and my high waisted Go International shorts (that are never no matter what, wrinkle free, er) from Target,  tied a printed sash in a bow around my waist as a belt and was off.

Top Marshalls, Shorts Target's Go International, Shoes Nine West, Sash Old Navy, Bracelet Vintage, Bag Old Navy

What do you think?